- By Myles Kleeman
- Tags: Forced Air, HVAC Tools, Manifold Gauge, NAVAC, Refrigerant, Tube Expander, Vacuum Pump
- April 14, 2020
Get Ready for Summer, Get NAVAC
There aren’t many things proceeding as normal right now, but one thing we can always count on is the changing of the seasons. We are fast approaching cooling season and it seems like we might be spending more of it inside than usual.
So, what can a conscientious contractor do to prepare for what is certain to be a unique summer? For starters, they can ensure that they have the tools necessary to tackle any job quickly. That’s where NAVAC comes in.
NAVAC NRP6Di Vacuum Pump
If you haven’t upgraded your vacuum pump recently, you’re likely living in the past. NAVAC has ushered in the era of smart refrigerant evacuation with the combination of inverter, vacuum measurement and smart control in one unit.
- High-speed evacuation
- Twin-cylinder design for high ultimate vacuum
- Vacuum measurement technology provides a precise system pressure reading
- Digital display communicates comprehensive internal vacuum conditions
- Built-in solenoid prevents oil back flow and seals system to pressure
- Loud “beep” alerts technician that evacuation is complete
- Large oil tank – 20oz capacity
- ¾ HP | 6 CFM | 15-micron ultimate vacuum
NAVAC makes the best, you deserve the best.
NTE7 Tube Expander
Of course, you don’t need to be fancy to get the job done. Sometimes simple is smarter—and more convenient. The NTE7 is a single tube expander that works on ⅜, ½”, ⅝” ¾” and ⅞” OD copper tube.
NRM2B0301 Manifold Gauge
State-of-the-art ergonomic design paired with an impact-resistant body design for outstanding protection–this was gauge was built for bouncing around in the back of your truck on Chicago streets. It’s easy to use, easy to read, and easy to carry.
- Comes complete with red/yellow/blue hoses – 3″ x 5′
- Precise pressure gauge with Class 1.0 accuracy
- Integrated folding hook for ease of transport
- Elegant ball valve handle design
- Durable rubber cover
- Range: -30 inHg to 800 psi | -30 inHg to 500 psi