Winning with Weil-McLain: The Daytona 500 Contest
Weil-McLain is back with another exciting promotion for their loyal hydronic contractors!
They are offering an all-expenses paid trip for two to the 2018 Daytona 500 to 5(!) lucky contractors.
Contractors will earn one entry into the contest for every five Weil-McLain boilers that they purchase and register on Weil-McLain’s Boiler Bucks Website. Boilers must be purchased between April 17th, 2017 and November 30th, 2017 and registered by December 7th, 2017.
There is no limit to the number of entries per customers, so the more you buy, the better your chances!
If you need Able to provide a past invoice, just let your salesperson know and they’ll help you out!
Weil-McLain is sparing no expense with this prize. Winners will receive:
- Round-trip transportation from their home to Daytona
- Transportation to and from the airport in Daytona
- Transportation to and from the track on race day
- A two-night stay in a lovely Florida hotel
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
- Tickets at the Start/Finish line for the stock car race
- Access to a race day suite with food and drinks
- Access to the fan zone with pit road admission (you might even get to meet some drivers