Napoleon Makes Warranty Claims Easy
It’s been just about a year since Able Distributors brought Napoleon to the Chicagoland area and we’re thrilled with the results.
One of the most important aspects of Napoleon’s product design philosophy is their dedication to creating durable, reliable equipment. Given how few warranty claims we’ve had to process, it’s safe to say that Napoleon equipment lives up to its reputation.
However, no manufacturer is perfect and some units will end up needing service. Now, through Napoleon’s online portal, that process is easier than ever. Warranty claims can be filed 24/7, anywhere you have access to a computer.
To File a Claim Online:
1. Navigate to http://www.napoleondealers.com
2. Click on “Warranty Form”
3. Fill out the online form
It’s that easy! Before logging on, make sure you have the following information:
- If you are requesting a credit, your Order or Invoice Number, or a photo of proof of purchase
- The Product’s Model and Serial Numbers (if applicable)
- The Part Number(s) you’re making a claim for (if applicable)
- Photos of any damage, defects, or flaws (if applicable)
- Your own PO Number (if applicable)
If you haven’t registered as a Napoleon Dealer yet, here are some brief instructions on how you can do that:
- Navigate to http://www.napoleondealers.com
- Click the button that reads “Click Here” underneath “Request an Account”
- Fill out and submit the form
Napoleon will handle the rest and you’ll have full access to the Napoleon Dealer Portal in no time!